BFKC database.

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
May 17th, 2024, 5:01am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Login Login
Forum ring: BFKC   |   Klach D'kel Brakt   |   TF44 Klingons   |   Crazy Horse   |   TF86   |   Post counts

Bravo Fleet Klingon ConnectionCaitian CultureCaitian Debate
(Moderator Group: Caitian Editor)
« No topic | Next topic »

Speel it write! (Read 2705 times)
Ness
God Member
Speel it write!
on: May 30th, 2006, 10:11am

I am Ness.
 Fear Me.

I mean. come on!  It's C-A-I-T-I-A-N, not C-A-I-T-A-I-N.

I mean, spelling errors in thread names, like Ta'pez's, is acceptable.  But misspelling the board, that's just negligence.
Ness Sogh
Chief Operations Officer/meH'Haj Party Coordinator
ex-Second Officer
I.K.S. meH'Haj
[Bio]
Taj'vl ne'
Chief Helm Officer/Flam's Favorite Klingon
I.K.S. D'bloq
[Bio]
Email Ness 251155676 jakethomasness BFNessBaxter IP Logged
K`Hare `aj
YaBB Administrator
God of Engineering
BFKC CO
KDB PC
KDB Editor
TF86CO
Engineer
TF86 Senior Staff I
TF86 Senior Staff
Re: Speel it write!
Reply #1 - on: May 30th, 2006, 6:10pm

Leerless Feeder

You have an attitude problem and its going to get you banned.

I had to type 'Caitian' about 6 times to get the whole area created and I mistyped once.  A simple PM to fix it would have sufficed.  A simple post that didn't insult me for no reason would have sufficed.

You can see how much traffic its getting.  I made this area in about 5 minutes because the cats said they'd use it.  Well, they haven't.  So clearly the 5 minutes I spent was too much.
K'Hare 'aj
CO of Klach D'kel Brakt Station
Beta Division CO, Bravofleet
[Bio]
WWW k_hare_bf kharebf IP Logged
Q`olavraH `ech
BFKC CO
KDB PC
Reply #2 - on: May 30th, 2006, 8:29pm

Go away before I
bite you!

Yes, I hate it when children point out the mistakes that their elders make in a public and humiliating way to.  Once they gain some maturity they learn that it is not necessary, but until they grow up you just have to learn to let it roll off your back.

Did I mention I have two know it all teens living in my house right now?  Annoying buggers, all of them.

Q`olavraH `ech qolavrah QolavraH IP Logged
Grenn
YaBB Newbies
Reply #3 - on: May 31st, 2006, 5:07am

A mug of Bloodwine
is waiting for you.

Ness, get a life.

In my own defense, I only asked for a Caitian Userbar on the BF forums, and anything I may have said that was even remotely involved with asking for a Caitian area was for the BF forums. I never mentioned this place, and I rarely come here. I was surprised that you made this place, but I was also a bit touched, as I never thought I or anyone else asked you to.

I very much appreciate the time you took to make this area, and the fact that you did it on your forums for us without being asked to (at least by me), but I don't know how often we'll use it here.  

This is by far and wide a Klingon forum, and before tonight I had been here once. I just put in a topic on how my experiances tell me that a Caitian should be played, but I will rarely come here again. For what its worth, you may want to leave it up, but that one's your call.  

If this area stays open, I'll drop in once and a while, but its not going to be a daily stop for me.
Email WWW starvoyager21 IP Logged
K`Hare `aj
YaBB Administrator
God of Engineering
BFKC CO
KDB PC
KDB Editor
TF86CO
Engineer
TF86 Senior Staff I
TF86 Senior Staff
Reply #4 - on: May 31st, 2006, 3:04pm

Leerless Feeder

Go back and look in the thread on the BF forums.  When the talk of user bars happened someone said something about a Caitian Connection.  I made it and posted a link then.

The BFKC is a Klingon forum but early on I recognized that the discussion was going to be what is Klingon from a federation point of view.  I could see that having people post the rights and wrongs of Klingons from vulcan, ferengi, andorian, cardassian, or whatever perspective was just a helpful.  It would teach about both the Klingon and the other.  

In fact, the first wave of students I had in my simm included a half cardie, vulcan, romulan, bajorian, and of course, a few humans.  But the point was to get representatives of those cultures.  Sadly, most don't stay around too long.

At one time I considered renaming this place the BF Alien Connection.  But long term, its just the Klingons that seem to pack together and keep going.  The rommies don't get this at all.  They recently returned and went off and made their own forum.  I would have made a companion one here.  I already had a romulan area.  I'd do the same for any other species if I knew players were going to stick around and do stuff.   So come here and be active and FORCE me to make the name more general.
K'Hare 'aj
CO of Klach D'kel Brakt Station
Beta Division CO, Bravofleet
[Bio]
WWW k_hare_bf kharebf IP Logged
K`rahl
BFKC CO
KDB PC
Reply #5 - on: Jun 22nd, 2006, 10:15pm

To err is Human, I'm
glad I'm a Klingon

And a Fish
K'rahl Son of Kur'rk
Email IP Logged

Bravo Fleet Klingon ConnectionCaitian CultureCaitian Debate
(Moderator Group: Caitian Editor)
« No topic | Next topic »

Bravo Fleet Klingon Connection » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.