BFKC database.

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
May 2nd, 2024, 12:02pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Login Login
Forum ring: BFKC   |   Klach D'kel Brakt   |   TF44 Klingons   |   Crazy Horse   |   TF86   |   Post counts

Bravo Fleet Klingon ConnectionNewsBFKC News
(Moderator Group: BFKC CO)
« Previous topic | Next topic »

Stars of the BFKC (and other forums) (Read 760 times)
K`Hare `aj
YaBB Administrator
God of Engineering
BFKC CO
KDB PC
KDB Editor
TF86CO
Engineer
TF86 Senior Staff I
TF86 Senior Staff
Stars of the BFKC (and other forums)
on: Jun 1st, 2006, 3:34pm

Leerless Feeder

If you recall, on the forum for the last betleH tourney I used the tourney icons as the markers on people based on the forum groups they are in.   I can do that here.

I wont do it immediately, but I'd like submissions for icons to use here to visually identify groups.  Look at the left of the post, with the avatar and you see the groups a user is in.  In a few weeks, or a month, I will redefine all the forum groups (on all the forums) to use images, if I have some.

The rules:

I will not make up groups just to have the icon.

And FYI, only one image shows up for each person if they are in more than one group.  Its the one associated with the bold-ed group they are in.

The current icons (see my 5 stars for being the admin) are 16x16 pixels.  I can repeat images but I'd rather not so, my preference is that people make icons, as small as possible but no bigger than 20x40.  If that's just too small, let me know.  I'd be willing to let some be bigger if there is a theme.

For example, on the BFKC forum, there are editors for each species.  (Yes, I will add other species.)  If someone comes up with a distinctive background for editor and then puts Klingon, Human, Caitian, or whatever on the front, so there is a common theme, I'd consider that.

So, have at it.  Submit possible images here.  I will add them when I have a bunch and I catch up on other stuff.
K'Hare 'aj
CO of Klach D'kel Brakt Station
Beta Division CO, Bravofleet
[Bio]
WWW k_hare_bf kharebf IP Logged

Bravo Fleet Klingon ConnectionNewsBFKC News
(Moderator Group: BFKC CO)
« Previous topic | Next topic »

Bravo Fleet Klingon Connection » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.