BFKC database.

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
May 17th, 2024, 5:29am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Login Login
Forum ring: BFKC   |   Klach D'kel Brakt   |   TF44 Klingons   |   Crazy Horse   |   TF86   |   Post counts

Bravo Fleet Klingon ConnectionKlingon CultureDebate « Previous topic | Next topic »

Love (Read 1437 times)
Ta`pez
meHHaj_Editor
BFKC CO
meH'Haj weH'wI
Hyphron_Editor
Love
on: Dec 18th, 2006, 12:53am

cheng joH

no we all have heard about klingon love,  and what effects it can have on poor worf during the DS9 and enterprise sessions - what i am interested in however would be the question of Love in an entirely klingon prospect.  

In this case how is love handled among the houses and to what end is love justifiably against the house wishes.  

Two houses,  not on best terms have 2 klingons interested in other. What in your opinion would be the accepted thing to do on their end, what kind of interference would they expect.
Ta'pez 'ech
TFXO TF58
[Bio]
taH pagh taHbe' net SaHtaH
WWW tapez_mehhaj forcefedsleeper IP Logged
K`rahl
BFKC CO
KDB PC
Re: Love
Reply #1 - on: Dec 20th, 2006, 10:03pm

To err is Human, I'm
glad I'm a Klingon

If Krappy was to read this he'd tell you a tale of one such occurence.

My answer.  The two should leave their Houses to form their own.  Honourable Houses would not interfere with this.  So if the rival Houses were both Honourable the new, small, House would have every chance of success.

Of course if your House was one of the rivals one or both of the couple would probably be involved in an 'accident'.
K'rahl Son of Kur'rk
Email IP Logged
Ta`pez
meHHaj_Editor
BFKC CO
meH'Haj weH'wI
Hyphron_Editor
Re: Love
Reply #2 - on: Dec 22nd, 2006, 10:56am

cheng joH

Well you know what they say, it takes one to know one, so thank you for the insight into my house
Ta'pez 'ech
TFXO TF58
[Bio]
taH pagh taHbe' net SaHtaH
WWW tapez_mehhaj forcefedsleeper IP Logged

Bravo Fleet Klingon ConnectionKlingon CultureDebate « Previous topic | Next topic »

Bravo Fleet Klingon Connection » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.