BFKC database.

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
May 17th, 2024, 6:31am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Login Login
Forum ring: BFKC   |   Klach D'kel Brakt   |   TF44 Klingons   |   Crazy Horse   |   TF86   |   Post counts

Bravo Fleet Klingon ConnectionKlingon CultureKlingon OOC « Previous topic | Next topic »

'Joint Mission' with Starbase Camelot (TF72) (Read 2227 times)
K`rahl
BFKC CO
KDB PC
'Joint Mission' with Starbase Camelot (TF72)
on: Mar 30th, 2007, 2:27pm

To err is Human, I'm
glad I'm a Klingon

The CO of Starbase Camelot has asked if we can provide multiple Klingon characters for an upcoming mission in an alternative universe - not the Mirror that K'Hare introduced.

In the alternate-mirror Klingons have taken control of the Star Empire and the Federation.  However they have split into two.  

The larger rules the Klingon Star Empire, under Emperor K'Trol.  It will have Romulans, in positions such as Engineering, Medical and Science.  It will have Remans in the weHwI' - a seperate weHwI' to the Klingon one of course.

The Other, the one in Federation space, is ruled by flathead Klingons - That is right they are the flatheads.  In this universe both types of klingon coexist.  Or they did till recently.  Emperor qor rules the Klingon Federal Empire.  His right hand man is Worf, Son of Mogh (flatheads).

Volunteers are required for any and all parts - though I'll be Emperor K'Trol.  Post happy players will be given multiple IDs if they want them.  Both sides are baddies, we'll see how the mission goes as to whether one ends up more bad than the other.  You will be able to run your own ships, be part of the High Councils, etc.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll put a full list of players and characters together for Starbase Camelot.
K'rahl Son of Kur'rk
Email IP Logged
K`rahl
BFKC CO
KDB PC
Re: 'Joint Mission' with Starbase Camelot (TF72)
Reply #1 - on: Mar 30th, 2007, 9:28pm

To err is Human, I'm
glad I'm a Klingon

I've also been asked if any CO wants to involve their SIMM as a Good-guy to show the difference between our universe Klingons and their Mirror.
K'rahl Son of Kur'rk
Email IP Logged
be`eQaraH
Ex Member
Reply #2 - on: Mar 31st, 2007, 3:15am

A bad Q'ol... I'm game. Smiley  That is if she is still alive there... maybe she is one of them femme fatal Klingons who has a mate and then some concubines too.  If they are boys are they called concubines?  What are they called if not?

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaa maybe she could just have male slaves.....

Shocked
IP Logged
K`rahl
BFKC CO
KDB PC
Reply #3 - on: Apr 1st, 2007, 4:30pm

To err is Human, I'm
glad I'm a Klingon

Cool, I shall add you to my list.

5 Players so far - counting me.  One is not a BF member and not a BFKC member (obvious as you need to be in BF to be in BFKC).

I'll e-mail all volunteers with more details as and when I know them.  Still open to take more volunteers.  Please note you do not HAVE to use your mirror self.  Though many of us will do that.  Also consider whether you want to be on the Bumpy or Unbumy side (or both).
K'rahl Son of Kur'rk
Email IP Logged
K`rahl
BFKC CO
KDB PC
Reply #4 - on: Apr 7th, 2007, 3:08pm

To err is Human, I'm
glad I'm a Klingon

OK so far the volunteering players are (in order of volunteering:

K'rahl
Valkris
Ta'pez
Q'olavraH

+

Saul (my son, who will be using this 'JM' to learn how to SIMM)

Saul will be a Bumpy and will appear with K'rahl on K'Trol's side.

I'll send an e-mail out soon to the volunteers so discussion can start on drawing up sides.

Still able to take volunteers and still no start date.
K'rahl Son of Kur'rk
Email IP Logged
K`rahl
BFKC CO
KDB PC
Reply #5 - on: Apr 16th, 2007, 2:59pm

To err is Human, I'm
glad I'm a Klingon

OK the Joint Mission has started.

For any interested this is posted to inform the players on Starbase Camelot (and the Klingons)..

Off:
History of the Klingon Empire based on discussions with Sah and myself and expanded between myself and Ta'pez...  Posting this with my K'rahl ID as this is my main BF ID.

We are bringing 5 players in as guests.  Myself, Damian (Ta'pez), Erin (Q'olavraH), Sue (Valkris in KDB) and Saul (my son IRL).  So you have three of what I refer to as the Top 4 Klingons + one of our finest and a noob (Saul is new to SIMMing but not to Roleplaying).

On:  
The Klingons were never threatened by the Romulan Star Empire.  The Romulans had not discovered Warp technology and their expansion was slow.  However the Federation was expanding fast with multiple races discovering Warp technology.  The emergence of Humans as a Warp culture made the Klingons act.

War waged constantly between the Federation and the Klingon Empire. By the .2200s it was clear that something was needed to boost Klingon power.  The House of K'brd'loq came up with a plan, they would alter the genetic sequences of some warriors to boost their strength, agility and intellect.  They used capture Romulans and Vulcans to isolate compatible genes and they used volunteers from all classes of society.

Among the volunteers were qor and cheng.  Soon the Klingon Empire had a breed of Uber-Klingons.  The side effects altered the physical looks of the augmented Klingons, losing their distinctive brow ridges.  These Klingons looked more like Humans or Romulans.

The augmented Klingons were formed into a special band of weHwI'.  They were organised separately to the Imperial Navy and were led by qor, cheng being his trusted lieutenant.  They turned the tide and the Klingons started to make inroads into the Federation.

K'Trol was made Emperor for bringing this advancement.

This was when the Romulans, using Federation assistance, discovered Warp technology.  They attacked Khitomer, slaughtering almost everyone there.  The Federation were shocked and Captain Sulu managed to rescue a small child, the sole survivor of the massacre - an augmented child called Worf, Son of Mogh.

The Klingons turned on the Romulans and soon found an ally in the Star Empire - the Remans.  The Remans rose up against the Romulans when they saw the Klingons strike.  A deal was agreed and for their freedom the Remans agreed to serve the Emperor.

After crushing the Romulans the Emperor turned his gaze again onto the Federation.  They had gained better weapons from the Romulans and better Engineers and Scientists.  They had also gained fresh troops as powerful as their augments.

The final war with the Federation was short.

Then followed peace.

Peace brought doubt.  Qor looked at the Empire and realised there was no place for the augments now that the threat of the Federation was gone.  The Cardassians were no threat, nor the Breen.  He realised that K'Trol might be thinking the same way.

qor drew up plans with cheng.  They had their ships converge on several key points in the old Federation and organised an uprising among the augments.

K'Trol's reaction was swift and harsh.  Augments were put to death everywhere they were captured, whether they had risen against him or not.  On the Federation planets the augments carried out the same ethnic cleansing on the natural Klingons.

K'Trol sent a fleet against qor.  He knew he must crush the rebellion completely.  The fleet was commanded by K'BlayD of the K'Tana.  Some of the finest of the natural Klingons were among the fleet.  They were met by a fleet of Augments led by cheng As.

The battle was brutal and cheng fell.  However his leadership meant that the Augment fleet won.  The K'Tana were wiped out.  A survivor of the fleet led by cheng, a young warrior named Worf, took command and secured the border.

For ten years there has been stalemate.  The Klingon Star Empire is larger, with more troops.  The Klingon Federal Empire is smaller but has better equipment and stronger warriors.

They have slowly been taking interest in the Cardassian Union.  However neither can fully expand or they will leave an opening for the other to attack.

Now...  Agents of K'Trol intercepted an escape pod.  The design was similar to Federation designs.  The sole occupant a female Romulan with red hair.  The pod had nothing useful however it was clearly much more advanced than either Klingon Empire.

K'Trol wanted to know, where had it come from?

OFF:

Note - We have NO Cloaks.  They were never invented.  So the Romulans had no advantage and were considered weak.  The Federation were crushed just before Next Gen.  So their tech is just in advance of TOS.  Voyager did not go to the Delta Quadrant.  The Dominion have not arrived through the wormhole.  Borg did attack however the Klingons repulsed them - they didn't like our hand-to-hand combat.

So Bumpies and Non-Bumpies will want the Feddie tech.  Borg would if they saw it...  Getting a cloak would tip the balance - whichever Empire gets it will probably win the whole of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.

I hope you like the short history we came up with.  Some things are very different and yet some are spookily similar - such as Worf being raised a Feddie.

Steve
K'rahl Son of Kur'rk
Email IP Logged

Bravo Fleet Klingon ConnectionKlingon CultureKlingon OOC « Previous topic | Next topic »

Bravo Fleet Klingon Connection » Powered by YaBB 2.1!
YaBB © 2000-2005. All Rights Reserved.